Elizabeth has represented Defendants, Plaintiffs, employers, and insurance companies in litigation across 3 different states and in Federal court. She began her practice in the Chicago area where she first chaired several jury and bench trials, arbitrations and mediations involving property damage subrogation and personal injury claims. She has represented employers as third-party defendants in personal injury claims and as an intervening party for the subrogation of the underlying workers compensation lien.
Additionally, she practiced in Ohio and was recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyer rising star while representing injured parties that were primarily involved in motor vehicle accidents. She has been practicing in Texas since the summer of 2019 and worked in-house with a large insurance company in the San Antonio and Austin area prior to joining Gardner law.
Honors, Activities, & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2018 and 2019
- 10 Best Under 40 Attorney, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2018
Education & Admissions
- University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Law, JD, 2009
- Northern Illinois University, BA, 2006
- Texas, 2018
- Ohio, 2016
- Illinois, 2010
- Northern District of Ohio, 2015
- Northern District of Illinois, 2011