Craig Taliaferro was born and raised in Ozona, Texas. After graduation from the United States Air Force Academy in 1978, Mr. Taliaferro was a United States Air Force pilot for seven years. He served as an instructor pilot at Laughlin AFB, Texas, and Randolph AFB, Texas.
After attending St. Mary’s Law School, graduating with honors in 1988, Craig Taliaferro has practiced law in San Antonio, Texas as a litigator. He is a Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent™ attorney. He has represented parties in serious injury and death cases, in construction defect claims, auto accidents, slip and fall cases, aircraft accidents, and commercial contract disputes. He has also represented general contractors and subcontractors, individually and through their insurance carriers, in a variety of law suits including on the job injuries and death, construction defects, mold, and contract issues. Mr. Taliaferro has tried numerous cases to verdict.
Mr. Taliaferro is also a certified mediator. He has participated as both a mediator and a party representative in many cases involving injury, death, commercial disputes, and construction defects. He believes in the mediation process, and he has been successful in resolving claims both as a mediator and a party representative.
Honors, Activities, & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel (Past Board member)
- Defense Counsel of San Antonio
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- John M. Harlan Honor Society
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Oak Hills Country Club (Past President)
- King of Kings Lutheran Church (Past President)
Education & Admissions
- Texas, 1988
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
- St. Mary’s School of Law, JD, 1988
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S. General Engineering and Business Management, 1979