After receiving his bachelor’s degree, Aaron spent 8 years as a bank officer at one of the most reputable banks in Texas. He developed an interest in real estate work after spending several years in the real estate department at the bank. During law school he served as the law clerk at a large construction company headquartered in San Antonio.
After graduating from law school, he spent several years at a large local firm handling mainly personal injury cases. Before joining our firm he also spent several years in private practice handling many different types of cases and working as a petroleum landman. His varied experience helps him to devise creative solutions for his clients.
Honors, Activities, & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Board Certified, Commercial Real Estate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- John M. Harlan Honor Society
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
Education & Admissions
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2008
- University of Texas at San Antonio, B.B.A. magna cum laude, 1997
- Texas, 2008
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas