Carol Saxon has been a practicing attorney in San Antonio for over thirteen years. She has tried over twenty jury trials to verdict, argued in hearings, and deposed hundreds of witnesses throughout Texas in the counties of Bexar, Nueces, Webb, and Uvalde. Carol began her career as a personal injury attorney and very quickly learned that the most enjoyable part of law practice is the relationships formed with her clients. She has litigated hundreds of complex civil matters involving motor vehicle accidents, premise liability and construction defects in her capacity as in-house counsel for several nationally renowned insurance companies. Carol is also fluent in Spanish.
At Gardner Law, Carol represents clients in all aspects of civil litigation and is passionate about meeting the needs of her clients, whether through skillful negotiations and pre-trial practice, or by trying a case before a judge or jury. She prides herself on compassionate and effective service while being approachable, respectful, responsive, and client focused.
Honors, Activities, & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Staff Writer, The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Minority Issues, 2007-2008
- Junior Fellowship Program, Arizona State University Department of Political Science
Education & Admissions
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Arizona State University, B.S. in Political Science, 2003
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy Programs, 2015 & 2021
- Texas, 2009